Deep Learning (Robotic) Instructors
USJ(University of San Jose, School Code 90920164) is a 501C(3) Non-Profit University in the United States. It has obtained the BPPE Certification from the California State Government in 2021 and currently has the right to grant a master’s degree (MBA\MSCS). Currently recruiting IT engineers, MSCS\MBA and ESL lecturers, education fund Commissioner, College Education Cooperation Specialists, etc.
– Lead great courses as an instructor or speaker
– Collaborate with TAs that will help you deliver a great experience
– Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Data Science or related fields
-A passion for Technology and Education.
– Familiar with programming and robotics mechanics.
– Real project experiences or past experience working at a technology company or start-up preferred.
– Capable of working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
– Are reliable, flexible, energetic.
– OPT/CPT students are welcomed, sponsor H1B for excellent candidates
– Fluent in both English and Chinese
-Experience teaching Robotics subjects is highly desired.
-Extensive experience with robotics systems to include basic and advanced programming, remastering, teaching, and mechanical teardown and reassembly.
Compensation based on experience.
If you are interested, please send your resume to this email: email@example.com
Phone number: 408-571-6516