This program will help you understand what insights big data can provide through hands-on experience with the tools and systems. The essential cores of Hadoop with MapReduce, Spark, Pig, Hive will help you to do basic exploration of large, complex datasets. We also provide multiple real world practice projects those projects will help you apply the skills to do professional big data analyses.
- Lecture: Introduction to Hadoop ecosystem
- Lab: Setting up your own Hadoop
- Lecture: Spark essentials
- Lab: Hands-on practice using Spark
Divided into groups, personalized guidance from instructor. Design your own projects or optional projects from us.
- Lecture: MapReduce essentials
- Lab: Hands-on practice using MapReduce
- Lecture: Databases in Big Data
- Lab: Hands-on practice using Pig and Hive